Collection of unwanted household items
The collection of household items is a free service for the private residents of Calvià. It must be requested by telephone at 971 699 202 or by filling in this form.
Policy for the collection of bulky items, electrical and electronic equipment:
- The items have to be deposited on the sidewalk, in front of the entrance and can be taken from 20:00 h onwards, the day before scheduled.
- Maximum of five pieces or units of waste per service.
- Bulky waste is not part of the special collection service when it is generated by shops, services or industries.
One of our objectives is to end the abandonment of these items on the public roads. To this end, Calvià2000 collaborates with the environmental technicians of the Municipality of Calvià and with the Local Police, in the detection and denunciation of these practices. Remember that fines for the dumping of waste on public roads can exceed 45,000 euros. If you would like to know more, click here.
Garden refuse collection
The collection of garden refuse is a free service for the private residents of Calvià. It must be requested by telephone to 971 699 202 or by filling in this form.
Policy for the collection of garden refuse:
- Pick up is from Monday to Friday, in the morning
- The garden refuse should be able to be picked up directly by the crane of an octopus truck.
- The palm trees must be separated from the rest of the pruning. Under no circumstances will palms infected with red palm weevil be collected.
- Maximum five cubic meters per service and three services per month.
- The refuse generated as a result of the services performed by a company or autonomous professional is not part of this special collection service.