Collection at P Zones
The waste collection organization in our municipality responds to the social and economic characteristics of Calvià, with a high season of immense activity, concentrated especially in high density areas. With this objective in mind, different groups of waste generators have been defined, with different needs, and different periods of the year with different service frequencies.
The streets as well as the P ZONES are shown in this document
For 2020, the following sections have been defined:
|PERIOD A (1)||01/01/2020||15/03/2020|
|PERIOD A (2)||09/11/2020||31/12/2020|
Residents or businesses located in P Zones
They must have their own containers and a selective door-to-door collection of unwanted fractions/recyclables, namely, glass and cardboard. You can see here the streets with the "P zones ", as well as the exact location of these points ("P Points").
The private P system containers must be correctly identified, specifying the street and the number of the establishment to which they belong. The business name and the type of recycling must be labelled on the container. This information must be visible on these containers by means of standardized adhesives, with a unique reference number, provided by the municipal services. If you need to get this label, you can call us at 971 699 200.
- Daily pickup in the morning at "P Point" closest to the address of the resident or business portal.
- The containers can be taken to"P Point" from 19 h, but never before the end of the business day.
- Containers must be removed from "Point P" the next day, before 10 o'clock.
- To be placed in one's own black or grey containers of 240 L., and homologated according to the standard one by 840 and with standard DIN collection system
- Daily pickup in PERIODS B, C and D.
- Pickup on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for period A (1 and 2).
- The containers may be taken to the"P Point"" closest to the address of the resident or business entrance from 19 H, and never before the closing of the business the day before the collection.
- Containers are to be removed from "P Point" the next day before 10 o'clock.
- Placed in green containers of 240 L., approval according to the standard one in 840 and with a standard DIN collection system.
- Check the frequency and pick up times here.
The cardboard must be placed in front of the business entrance, properly folded into bullets so that they cannot be scattered by the wind.
Businesses of Polygon of Son Bugadelles
Please remember, that YOU CANNOT THROW OUT DOMESTIC WASTE CONTAINERS with hazardous waste in them, especially chemicals (aerosols, primers, paints, stickers and solvents, pesticides, resins and putties, contaminated containers, acids, alkaline), batteries, mineral oil, asbestos, pressure vessels, appliances and electrical appliances of any size, fluorescent and boat flares. This is especially important in the case of products labeled as flammable or explosive.
- Pick up Monday through Friday morning shift at the business entrance.
- Presentation in one's own 240L container or 1.100L, approved according to the ONE IN 840 standard and with DIN standard collection system
- Containers must be placed outside before 8 a.m. and removed from the public thoroughfare before 13 p.m.
- Deposit in containers on the public thoroughfare or in the Deixalleria or Green Point.
- Unrestricted Container Depot schedule.
- Deposited in containers in the public road.
- The schedule for depositing in the containers is unrestricted.
Ports located in the municipality of Calvia.
- Collection Points located in the municipality of Calvia
- Daily pickup in the morning throughout the year.
- Presentation in green containers of 1,100 L., approved according to the standard one in 840 and with the standard DIN collection system. They must be located inside the entrance in an area completely accessible for the collection services.
- Pick-up once a week in period C in the afternoon.
- Pickup adapted to the generation of each premises, and is in the afternoon shift for the rest of the year.
Placed in your own green igloo-type containers of 2500 L. or 3000 L. of nominal capacity, with vertical discharge system by double hook. They must be located inside the entrance in an area completely accessible to the collection services.
- Collection depending on the generation of each business in each period of the year, and to be taken in the morning shift.
To be placed in one’s own blue containers of 3200 l. of nominal capacity, with lateral loading system and approved according to the UNE EN 12574 norm. They must be located inside the entrance in a zone completely accessible to the collection services.
They can be placed in the form of bullets made by a compactor and weighing no more than 20 Kg.
- Collection depending on the generation of each establishment in each period of the year, and takes place in the afternoon.
Placed in one´s own yellow container of 3200 l. of nominal capacity, with lateral loading system and approved according to the one in 12574 norm. They must be located inside the entrance in a zone completely accessible to the collection services.