The most relevant laboratory reports receivers for Calvià2000 are the following:
- Control of purification processes.
- Control of spills to the emissaries of the treatment plants. Collection of water and sand samples and their analysis.
- Autocontrol/automation of the quality of drinking water.
- Analysis of the quality of bathing water.
- Analysis of the water quality of the showers at beaches.
- Analysis of the water quality of pools at sports facilities.
- Control of legionella (at sports facilities, schools and municipal creches).
- Food analysis. Collection of food samples, fingerprints, surfaces and utensils, and their analysis (at schools and creches).
More than 25,000 analytical tests are carried out annually in the Calvià2000 laboratory, located at the Santa Ponça treatment plant.