What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites can place on the device (PC, smartphone, tablet, smart TV etc.) that is used to access the website, or in the browser used by the user. This file contains information on the pages that have been visited on that site, which allows you to remember your browsing preferences so that the next time you visit the website the navigation becomes more agile, using the information contained in that file . In the same way, through cookies you can collect anonymous statistical information, or ensure that the web pages work correctly.
Types of Cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into session and permanent cookies. In the case of the former, its validity expires when the user closes the browser, while the validity of permanent Cookies can be variable, once they have fulfilled the objective that motivated their installation or when the user proceeds to their manual deletion.
Based on your manager, Cookies can be your own, in this case Calvià 2000, or third parties, in general entities that process the data obtained through cookies.
According to its purpose, one can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a web page or application, and use the different options or services that exist in it. This group includes, for example, session identification, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user equipment, such as language or geographical location.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces that the owner of the page or application has included to display ads on them.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces through the storage of user behavior information obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
Cookies used in this site of Calvià 2000
The following are the cookies that are being used on this website as well as their type and function:
The Calvià 2000 website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of web page navigation. In your browser you can see cookies of this service. According to the previous typology, these are own, session and analysis cookies.
Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users accessing the web, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language , the terminal you use and the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
To ensure anonymity, Google will make your information anonymous by truncating the IP address before storing it, so Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information from site visitors. Google may only send the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties when it is legally bound to do so. Under the terms of provision of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data kept by Google.
Another of the cookies that are downloaded is a technical cookie called JSESSIONID. This cookie allows you to store a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable ongoing navigation.